Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Running to Cambodia!



My name is Darrel Richardson and I'm very excited to be apart of the GlobalX Cambodia 2011 team! I grew up in Richmond, Virginia and have been attending Buckhead Church for the past 3 years where I've had the pleasure to meet an incredible body of believers. In my spare time I enjoy running 10Ks, listening to live music and dominating whomever I can on the tennis courts :)


It's been amazing to get to know my fellow teammates as we plan to serve orphans in the city of Phnom Pehn this July. I've never been to Cambodia, but I'm anixous to see the work God is doing there. This is especially true given this country's recent history war and genocide. If I can play even a small part in the story of healing, I will be forever grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment