Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Hello There!


My name is Christina Weatherford and I am SO excited to be going with these awesome people to Cambodia to serve God. This will be my first trip to Cambodia and I can't wait! A little about myself, I am 26 and live in Woodstock, GA. As many of you know, I am a huge Braves/Falcons/Auburn fan (WAR EAGLE!!). I like playing trivia, watching Harry Potter movies, and shopping for ballerina shoes. My go-to karaoke song is Listen, sung by the incredible Beyonce. I love history and can't wait to learn more about the country of Cambodia, who has a heartbreaking past but a hopeful future. Please keep all of us in your prayers as we embark on this path that God has chosen for us and pray for the children we are going to serve!

1 comment:

  1. Christina!!! I love this picture of you! I will definitely be praying for all of you guys going to Cambodia!

    ReplyDelete