Monday, April 11, 2011

Dtae bey kae!!! (only three months!)


Srey Het, Srey Chea, Kim Chaii, Me, Srey Nath, Srey Mom
(Srey means "girl" in Khmer!)
Knom chmuah Srey Lindsay! (My name is Lindsay!) I am currently a middle school LA teacher and was a former Children's Pastor, so I've always loved kids. I recently went sky-diving as something to check off of my "Turning 30 yrs old Bucket List" and I've got a few more things to do in the next three months before moving to Cambodia for awhile. I am so incredibly excited about the people God has brought together on this team and I know that I will be blessed by them all as we prepare to fly across the world. I also know that the kids will be incredibly blessed by them as well. I can't wait to see what God has planned for us, because His plans are always so much greater than ours! I can't wait until July!

No comments:

Post a Comment