Thursday, July 21, 2011

Thursday

What a beautiful day!! Seriously, probably one of the best days of my life.  Just hanging out with all of the kids.  Getting to just be around and hang out was a blast.  I learned how to play marbles, met all the children from all three orphanages, watched someone fish with a net -- which was a huge event, and all in all just had a great time.  Pics below:

Seinghai



Playing Marbles

Davin

More Marbles...

And more, even I learned how to do it...

Lik

Chhean

Narin... marble master!

Paly - GQ!!

Pony


Nail Salon

Vay

Srey Lin

Narin

Fishing


Dinner!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kristie,
    I am Stuart and Noelle's sister-in-law. Just wanted to say thanks for posting these pictures. I so want to be there to hug on those kids and play with them! I know they are overjoyed to have you and the team there. Praying for everyone. :)

    Blessings,
    Kelley

    ReplyDelete