Friday, July 15, 2011

Leaving Tomorrow!!

I can't tell you how excited I am to be going back... TOMORROW!!! The days seemed to take forever for so long but the time for me to go is finally here.  Wonder how I'll sleep tonight... Ha!

I can't believe in 2 days (yea, thats how long it takes to travel to Cambodia) I'll be seeing these shining faces...


I am the most blessed person ever, I think.  I'll be doing my best to keep the blog updated on my journey but will only be able to when there is internet connection, which isn't too often.  Please keep checking back for pictures and short updates.  And please keep me in your prayers.

The rest of the team will fly out next week.  Please keep everyone in your prayers as we are so close to an amazing trip!!

We really are blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment