Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Encouragement

29 Are not two sparrows sold for a penny? Yet not one of them will fall to the ground outside your Father’s care.[a] 30 And even the very hairs of your head are all numbered. 31 So don’t be afraid; you are worth more than many sparrows.  (Matthew 10:29-31)

I saw this scripture lived out several years ago as I was returning from lunch and a baby bird had fallen from it's nest. The security guard on duty showed me where the bird had fallen. The tiny bird only looked a few days old and was sadly tweeting. I prayed with the security guard for the little bird and went upstairs to call the Audubon society hoping to find another way to help the bird. The representative on the phone told me not to worry, that the mother would find it. Sure enough when I left to go home that evening, the Security Guard informed me that the mother indeed found her baby and swooped down to get him and take him back to the nest. That was so amazing to me, and spoke to me about God's love. If God cares this much for a little bird, how much more does he care for us. God knew us and loved us before time began, beyond the concept of time. Even before the creation of the world our names were engraved on his heart.  We are made in the image of God, descendants of the first man formed from the dust of the earth. (Genesis 2:7) If you look at psalm (139: 13-18), It shows how much thought God took to create you and me. We are not accidents in time. We are true expressions of love. Today meditate on the fact that you are loved of God truly and deeply. 

Jeremiah 31:3 says: 
3 The LORD appeared to us in the past,[a] saying: “I have loved you with an everlasting love; I have drawn you with unfailing kindness." Whatever you are feeling today spend some time thinking of God's love for you and meditate on who you are to him. You are a priceless treasure and you were created at this time because  God knew the positive impact you would make on this Generation. He knew you would yield your hearts to help encourage and inspire the beautiful children of Cambodia. 
Know that God rejoices over you, and he smiles when he remembers your name.

Zephaniah 3:17 

Today's song is Israel and new Breed I am not Forgotten. This is a song that truly makes me dance.  




God bless you!! Kamaria

No comments:

Post a Comment