Thursday, November 6, 2014

Time

Time is always moving. It seems like only yesterday we were beginning to plan for our upcoming trip to Cambodia. Our departure date is finally here. Through the hours of planning, God has been working in my heart and the hearts of my fellow teammates. I believe each one of us has vital contribution to make. Here are a few verses regarding God's involvement in our lives

Philippians 2:13
For it is God who works in you to will and to act according to his good purpose.


Philippians 4:13
I can do everything through Him who gives me strength

Ephesians 2:10
For we are God's workmanship, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do.

Each verses shows us the power of God in our lives and who we are in Christ. I pray as we begin our journey we remember this.

May God bless you
Robb

No comments:

Post a Comment