Monday, November 11, 2013

Fiesta

On Sunday. we went to New Life Orphanage for the first time. It was amazing to see the kids again. I
love seeing the kids meet the bus when we drive up to the orphanage. It was also great seeing the new people meet the orphans for the first time.
After playing soccer, football and other various games with the kids, several team members went to the kitchen to prepare fajitas for the festival. The kids loved having fajitas with chicken, onions, preppers, cheese, and guacamole. Before eating the kids sang a prayer, which was very beautiful.
After dinner, we had angry bird piñatas for the kids.  The kids had a great time trying to do destroy the piñata, and the team had a great time watching them.
Overall it was another great day!



1 comment:

  1. I saw comments from people who already got their loan from Mr Pedro and I decided to apply under their recommendations and just 5 days later I confirmed my loan in my bank account a total amount of $850,000 .00 which I requested for.This is really a great news and I am advising everyone who needs real loan lender to apply through their email : pedroloanss@gmail.com or WhatsApp : +18632310632. I am happy now that I have gotten the loan I requested .

    ReplyDelete