Thursday, November 3, 2011

Here we are!

Back: Robb
Middle: Joel, Erin, Mike, Elloa, Kristie and Michelle
Front: Stephanie and Amber

This is our last full day in the states before we head off to see the most amazing kids ever (by now you should know I'm biast).  Before we go, I realized you may not have met everyone on the team.  In an effort to change that I wanted to show you a picture from our mission trip retreat we went on a few weeks ago.  Thanks Stephanie for the shot!

Honestly, I didn't sleep well last night.  I kept waking up, tossing and turning.  I know it is because I'm anxious.  I feel like I'm getting ready to see family again, and really, I am.  These are all my brothers and sisters in Christ.  So, tonight I pray for restful sleep and an amazingly safe trip.

My next update should be from half way around the world!  Yeah!!

No comments:

Post a Comment