Wednesday, September 14, 2011

A Whole New Team...

... is going to Cambodia in November and I get to be on it.  How freakin' excited am I!!!??!?!?!?  I have got to meet the entire team and I know we are about to have some fun together!  Please continue to follow this blog to watch the adventure continue as you meet the next round of travelers...  starting with me.



Let me re-introduce myself... I am Kristie and I'm blessed enough to go to Cambodia for the 4th time.  If you said I love being in Cambodia you would be right.  And I love, love, love the kids at our orphanage.

What do I do in Atlanta for fun??  I'm a crafty person - so knit, cross stitch, make stuff and watch Wheel of Fortune.  Sounds like I'm 93 right?? That is a running joke! Otherwise I love to hang out with my friends, eat food and laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment