Tuesday, May 3, 2011

The planning has begun...

Yesterday the team met together to start planning.  Once again I'm stunned at all of the great ideas people have!!! I'm getting excited to see what is going to happen once we are in Cambodia.

The goal of the team is to make the children feel special.  Generally, there are 33 children at the orphanage and about 4 adults.  Not a great ratio for one to one interaction and it makes me realize how for granted I have always taken my small family for.  Because of this, the children sometime struggle with feeling special, feeling unique.  But, as we know, God made each of us very special and very unique, even if we don't always feel that way.  So, as a group, one of our main focuses is to make the children feel special.  Not only to us, but to God.

We have come up with ideas of what we think will work, but what do you think??? If you have a great idea we would love to hear it.

No comments:

Post a Comment